On 9 December 2019, Pepeliaev Group will host the round-table discussion “Clinical trials. Legal issues of the industry”.
Performing clinical trials in compliance with statutory regulation is not only a guarantee that medicines will be efficiently developed but also a pillar of public health in general.
During the round-table discussion, the following issues are intended to be dealt with:
- paediatric clinical trials;
- issues relating to the regime of data within the framework of clinical trials;
- legal status of the participants of clinical trials;
- intellectual rights within the framework of clinical trials;
- liability for violating Good Clinical Practice;
- legal nature of clinical trials;
- controversies when performing an international multi-centre study;
- cooperating with healthcare specialists within the framework of clinical trials.
The event will be of interest to employees of pharmaceutical companies, representatives of the legal profession working as in-house lawyers in the industry, research organisations conducting clinical trials, representatives of executive bodies and many others.
The round-table discussion will be held in partnership with the master’s programme “Legal regulation in the pharmaceutical industry and biotechnology” and the chair for biological law of National Research University “Higher School of Economics”.
- Sergey Savseris, Senior Partner;
- Maria Nikonova, Partner;
- Alexander Panov, Head of Commercial Practice, Life Sciences;
- Valentina Orlova, Head of IP Practice;
- Mikhail Getman, founder and CEO of Enrollme.ru
- other speakers to be confirmed.
Date: 9 December 2019
Time: 10:00 – 12:00 (registration starts at 9:30)
Address: bld. 1, 39 3rd Tverskaya-Yamskaya St, Moscow
The event is free of charge.
The event is closed to lawyers in private legal practice.