Many borders are still closed owing to the coronavirus pandemic and the need for foreign employees remains. We will discuss how an employer can hire foreign nationals in the current restrictive conditions and what requirements must be complied with in order not to be held liable.
Plan of the webinar:
- Which categories of foreign national can currently enter Russia?
- What to do if a foreign national cannot enter Russia to work?
- How to hire foreign nationals during coronavirus?
- What additional obligations does an employer bear with respect to foreign employees?
- Liability of an employer for the failure to comply with anti-Covid requirements with respect to foreign employees.
Speaker from Pepeliaev Group:Roman Gerebtsov, Senior Associate
General information:Date: 28 July
Time: 11:00 am, Moscow
Organiser: the Labour Disputes journal
To register or find out more about the event, please visit the