Pepeliaev Group is pleased to invite you to take part in a new seminar from the cycle: “Tax meetings with experts”
SPRING TAX MEETINGS
1. The Russian Supreme Court’s tax cases from October 2018 until April 2019, specifically:
- a VAT deduction when goods are returned in connection with an agreement having been terminated;
- whether the VAT amount is singled out when the cadastral value is challenged;
- the taxation of movable property received from related parties or during a reorganisation;
- whether a fine can be cut to a zero;
- again, on how errors which relate to previous years are adjusted in the current period;
- and other noteworthy judgments.
2. How is movable property different from immovable property for taxation purposes?
3. What is new in international taxation: preparing for ratifying a multilateral instrument (MLI), the first outcomes and first issues with automated information exchange.
Speakers from Pepeliaev Group:
- Andrey Nikonov, Senior Partner, Head of Tax Practice
- Sergey Sosnovsky, Partner, Head of Tax Practice, PhD in Law
- Vladimir Voinov, Senior Associate
- Rustam Galiyahmetov, Senior Associate
- Vitaly Grigoriev, Senior Associate
- Natalia Faizrakhmanova, Senior Associate
Venue: Pushkin Hall, Lotte Hotel St Petersburg, 2 Antonenko Lane, St Petersburg
Time: from 10 am until 1.30 pm (registration starts at 9.30 am)
The event is free of charge. It is closed to legal advisers and lawyers in private legal practice.