- The standards of proof in a bankruptcy case. Practical relevance.
- General information about the standards of proof, and how these are applied in other legal systems.
- Prospects for the development of standards of proof in Russia. What is behind the need for such standards?
- Application of standards of proof by courts when they resolve bankruptcy cases. What does court practice say in the above cases?
- How can arguments regarding the standards of proof be efficiently used when applications/defence/appeals are drawn up?
- Prospects of the arguments regarding the standards of proof outside bankruptcy cases.
Speaker from Pepeliaev Group:
- Leonid Barkov, Senior Associate
General information:Date: 25 June 2021
Time: 1 pm – 2 pm
Organiser: CFO Cafe
To register or find out more about the event, please visit