On 15 November 2018 the VIII annual Russian and Swedish Economic Forum will be held in Stockholm.
The forum is one of the key events of the Trade Mission of the Russian Federation in Sweden. It enables Russian and Swedish business persons and representatives of regional administrations and business associations to establish contacts with potential partners, to hold seminars and to organise presentations of proposed projects.
The purposes of the Forum are as follows:
- providing practical support to Russian participants in search of Swedish counterparties;
- promoting the export potential of Russian goods on the Swedish market;
- holding presentations to disclose the economic and investment potential of Russian regions;
- providing assistance in attracting direct investments into the Russian economy; and
- promoting a positive image of Russia.
Participants from Pepeliaev Group:
Date: 15 November 2018 Organiser: Trade Mission of the Russian Federation in Sweden
Working language: English.