The commercial practice is a crucial element in the corporate division of our firm. The lawyers of the practice work in close collaboration with lawyers from other divisions. Together they implement integrated projects, providing legal assistance to the business activities of our clients.
We are convinced that competent legal advice should be sought before any important project is implemented, whether it involves a new product being launched on the market, technologies being developed and introduced, or business practices being adjusted to changes in legislation. This ensures that the project will be successfully implemented and mitigates the risks of troubled relationships with partners and the state.
Our lawyers who specialise in commercial contracts have extensive experience of drafting and preparing contracts, analysing the movement of funds and changes in the value.
We will readily provide support to any type of entry into the Russian market to add value to our clients' business.
- Drafting and analysing commercial contracts and holding negotiations to conclude them
- Drafting ancillary documentation to contracts
- Legal audit of companies' contractual frameworks
- Structuring contractual relationships
- Identifying and analysing commercial risks which arise within newly created or already existing contractual relationships
- Resolving issues relating to legislation on the protection of consumer rights