When those affected by a legislative initiative, trade associations and major companies turn to us, we become involved in the process of legislative drafting on both the federal and regional levels.
- Assessing the implications for business of draft laws being developed by state authorities and other organisations, and coming up with proposals to modify such draft laws;
- Identifying systemic problems in legislation, and administrative and court decisions applying it, that require amendments to legislation;
- Studying experience overseas of how similar legal issues are regulated;
- Preparing proposals for amendments to legislation and justifying them on economic and legal grounds;
- Drafting laws and sending them to those affected by a legislative initiative;
- Lobbying draft laws before the state authorities by acting as legal experts;
- Arranging public hearings, discussions and meetings in relation to issues arising from draft laws.