Pepeliaev Group invites you to take part in the seminar “Technical Regulation: Customs Risks and Liability for Violations”.
Technical regulation - customs risks:
- The requirement to apply Russified labelling and the EAC sign: clarifications of the Russian Federal Customs Service regarding the possibility of conditional release - have all of the issues been solved?
- Importing samples to investigate the safety of products.
- The possibility of specifying third party legal entities as the manufacturer’s service providers in compliance documents and in certificates of state registration.
- The possibility and conditions for parties that are not specified in the compliance documents as applicants to use such documents and the risks the applicant is facing.
- Using compliance documents to fight parallel import.
Liability for violations in technical regulation: practice in 2018.
- Actions that constitute violations.
- Applicable measures of liability.
- Implications for business.
Date: 7 December 2018
Time: 10.00 – 12.30 (registration starts at 9.30)
Address: Building 1, 39 3rd Tverskaya-Yamskaya Street, Moscow
To participate is free of charge.
The number of places is restricted. The event is closed to lawyers in private legal practice.
The maximum number of participants from a single company is 2.
The registration is closed.