Policy for processing personal data on the website
1. What does this document regulate?1.1. This Policy (the “Policy”) has been drawn up in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On personal data” dated 27 July 2006. It determines the policy of the personal data operator, Pepeliaev Group LLL located at: building 1, 39 3rd Tverskaya-Yamskaya Street, Moscow, 125047, Russia (“Pepeliaev Group”), with regard to the processing of personal data collected using the website www.pgplaw.ru (the “Website”). The Policy contains information concerning Pepeliaev Group’s requirements for the protection of such personal data.
2. Whose data is processed and what are the types of such data?2.1. Pepeliaev Group processes personal data of the following categories of data subjects whose personal data can be collected by Pepeliaev Group using the Website:
- unregistered users;
- registered users;
- participants of events (who are not registered users);
3. For what purposes is personal data processed?3.1. Pepeliaev Group will process the personal data of unregistered users to enable them to communicate with Pepeliaev Group.
1) to enable them to use the Website, which involves:
- communicating with Pepeliaev Group,
- providing users with reference information,
- advising users on the work we perform and services we supply as well as providing support to users,
- making the Website more user-friendly;
3) to participate in events, which involves:
- providing users with information on upcoming events,
- registering for an event;
- providing users with materials for the events that will be held as well as following the events that have been held.
- providing the participants of events with information on the upcoming events,
- registering for an event;
- providing participants of events with materials for the events that will be held as well as following the events that have been held.
4. How is personal data processed?4.1. Pepeliaev Group may process personal data by using automated tools or without using such tools by collecting, recording, systematising, accumulating, storing, adjusting (updating or changing), extracting, using, transferring (making available), blocking, deleting and destroying the personal data.
6.3. By filling out the data fields on the Website the user of the Website accepts this Policy and grants his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the procedure and on the conditions set out in this Policy.
6.4. By filling out the data fields with respect to the participants of events, the user of the Website warrants that the participants of events have granted their consent to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the procedure and on the conditions set out in this Policy. In such a case, the user of the Website also undertakes to notify such participants of events of the transfer of their personal data to Pepeliaev Group and warrants that notice will be given to this effect.
6.5. By accepting the terms of this Policy the user of the Website confirms that he/she knows his/her rights and obligations set out in current Russian legislation on personal data, including the right to access his/her personal data and to revoke his/her consent.
6.6. If the user of the Website does not intend to provide the personal data or does not accept this Policy, he/she must stop using the Website. In this case, Pepeliaev Group will not be able to ensure that the user can use the Website.
7. What other personal data can be processed?
7.1. Pepeliaev Group may collect information on users visiting the Website without the users providing the relevant information. Such information may be obtained by using various methods, means and online statistics and set-up tools (in particular, cookie files and services like Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrics). Pepeliaev Group may use such methods, means and tools to promote the work and services of Pepeliaev Group, to provide information about upcoming events by using target advertising as well as to make the Website more user friendly by creating profiles of registered users. Such methods, means and tools are not used for identifying unregistered users.
7.2. If the user of the Website does not agree to cookies files being stored on his/her device, he/she can independently disable this option in the browser configurations. The stored cookie files can be deleted at any time in the browser system configurations. The user of the Website can change the browser configurations to be able to accept or reject by default all cookie files or cookie files from specific websites, including the Website.
7.3. Disabling specific cookie files may prevent the use of specific sections or functions of the Website.
7.4. If the user of the Website does not agree with the Internet statistics and set-up methods, means and tools being used, he/she should stop using the Website. In this case, Pepeliaev Group will not be able to ensure that the user can use the Website.
8. Final provisions8.1. This Policy is to be amended or supplemented if the corresponding changes or additions are made to current Russian legislation on personal data. The Policy may be amended at any time at the discretion of Pepeliaev Group. The current version of Pepeliaev Group’s Policy is always available for review by the public at large at its permanent address on the Website: www.pgplaw.ru.
8.2. All relationships involving Pepeliaev Group relating to the processing and protection of personal data which are not expressly reflected in this Policy will be regulated in accordance with Russian legislation on personal data.
8.3. The Policy was last updated on 03.06.2021.