- Overview of legislative amendments and new draft laws associated with international taxation and business structuring.
- First results of automated information exchange with foreign partners within the framework of CRS.
- Capital amnesty. How can ‘taxless liquidation’ be useful for a CFC? The specifics of liquidating a subsidiary abroad.
- New ‘offshores’ on the territory of the islands of Russky and Oktyabrsky. Risks and advantages of these zones (Special Administrative Regions).
- The latest amendments of European legislation concerning operations with cryptocurrency. The Russian Finance Ministry's draft law “On digital financial assets”.
- Rustem Ahmetshin, Senior Partner
- Andrey Kirillov, Senior Associate
Organiser: infor-media Russia
Venue: InterContinental Moscow - Tverskaya, 22 Tverskaya St, Moscow
Time: from 9:00 am to 5:20 pm
For the programme, please visit the official website of the conference.