- Issues in legal regulation of recovering damage to soils
- What is “soil” and “soil and ecosystem”, and why are they important?
- Types of damage
- Competing methods of recovering damage to soils (cash&kind)
- Which recovery method is the most important?
- Criteria of ‘proper’ recovery of damage to soils in kind
- Combining methods of recovering damage (if the damage cannot be fully compensated in kind)
- Issues in administrative and judicial practice relating to disputes for the recovery of damage to soils
- Categories of land: ‘own’ rules and the facts to be proven
- “Contamination” or “destruction”: what is the difference?
- Restoration: particulars of usage by courts and implementation (conservation; timeframes; acceptance of results; courts assessing the accomplishment of the restoration; setting off the restoration costs against the amount of the damage, etc.)
- Andrey Pereladov, Regionservice
- Yulia Yurchenko, Pepeliaev Group
- Roman Bystrov, Yusconsult
Organisational informationDate: 15 April 2021
Time: 1 pm - 3 pm KRAT (9 am - 11 am MSK)
Venue: Online, Zoom
Participation is free.
The event is closed to legal advisers.