Pepeliaev Group invites you to take part in the webinar “Employment legislation: switching to electronic work record books” that will take place on 13 February.
Key topics of the webinar:
- What employers’ new obligations are;
- How to correctly plan the switch to electronic work record books avoiding a rush job;
- Reporting in 2020 and 2021: what reports need to be filed and in what cases and timeframes;
- How to correctly complete the new SZV-TD form;
- What to do with persons who have not made any arrangements as to their pension savings, persons avoiding military service, women on maternity leave, etc.;
- What new documents should be provided to the employees;
- What is the best option for an employee: to collect the work record book or leave everything as it is?
- Anna Berlina, Head of Group, Employment and Migration Law Practice
- Alla Semeleva, Associate
Date and time: 13 February, 10 am (2 pm Krasnoyarsk time)
To register for the webinar, please follow the link: