On 4 December 2019, Pepeliaev Group’s office will host the “Summit of leaders on the infrastructure projects market”.
- Olga Puchkova, Lead Expert of the Family and Inheritance Law Practice Group
- Leonid Kravchinsky, Partner, Head of Pepeliaev Group's Tax Practice Group
- Igor Marmalidi, Partner
- Sergei Shorin, Head of M&A and Direct Investments Group.
- Andrey Kirillov, Senior Associate, Ph.D. in Law, Attorney-at-Law
- Nikita Vasiliev, Associate
- Julia Borozdna, Partner, Head of the Family and Inheritance Law Practice Group
- Regime for the accounts of Russian residents in foreign banks and other financial institutions.
- Vital interests and tax: how best to balance them out?
- Criminal liability for evading tax. New resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court.
- Advantages of escrow when performing transactions.
- Family as a business unit.
Organiser: Pepeliaev Group
Time: 10:00 – 13:00
Registration and welcome coffee from 9:30
Venue: Pepeliaev Group’s office (bld. 1, 39 3rd Tverskaya-Yamskaya St, Moscow)
The event is free of charge.
The event is closed to employees of consulting firms.