Pepeliaev Group and Network North-West Business Association are pleased to invite you to attend a seminar "The most topical HR legal issues in 2018-2019", which will take place on 28 March 2019 in St. Petersburg.
Pepeliaev Group’s experts will speak about (a) what labour legislation looks like at the present stage, (b) which cases have shaped and continue to shape labour case law, and (c) how recent trends concerning changes in migration legislation should be taken into account in business operations. They will also share practical examples from their experience of advising on the protection of employees' personal data.
- Test cases of the Russian Supreme Court in 2018: clarifications on financial liability and dismissals of employees, and disputes with the labour inspectorate.
- Recent developments in migration legislation and how these are applied in practice.
- Topical issues concerning the protection of employees’ personal data.
- Dmitry Zykov, Head of Data Protection Group
- Roman Gerebtsov, Senior Associate
- Alla Semeleva, Associate
Moderator – Sergey Spasennov, Senior Partner
The event is supported by:
Venue: Ambassador Hotel, Orion Conference Hall, 5-7 Rimskiy-Korsakov Pr., St Petersburg
Time: 9:30 am to 1:30 pm.
The event is free of charge. It is closed to legal advisers and lawyers in private legal practice.