Specialist areaPolina specialises in commercial law, corporate law (including full legal support for investment projects), and legal support for projects relating to the digital economy.
She is a member of the Digital Economy Legal Support Group. Polina is studying programming. She constantly takes post-graduate education programmes (Digital Economy and Digital Technologies, and Legal Aspects of Dealings with Cryptocurrency and Blockchain at the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, a Python programming and database course at the Bauman Moscow State Technical University, etc.). Polina supervises an offline education course ‘Legal aspects of IT startups' activity’.
- Corporate legal support for the 2018 FIFA World Cup;
- Full-fledged legal support for a public joint-stock company's operations, including compliance with corporate procedures, interactions with the Central Bank of Russia, representing the company within the framework of audits by the Central Bank of Russia and administrative liability being imposed;
- Experience in providing legal support as head of the legal department for Russian and international groups of companies;
- Experience in the sphere of communications, e-commerce, projects to launch various Internet services, online stores, mobile applications, advertising in the Internet, protection of trade secrets and IP rights in the area of IT;
- Successfully litigating in court in corporate disputes and of appealing decisions of registration authorities;
- Legal support for a client during a protracted restructuring which took place in several jurisdictions.