What she specialises inJulia Borozdna - Partner, Head of Employment and Migration Law Practice. For over 20 years Julia has been providing legal support to clients (primarily, multinational and major Russian companies) on the full range of legal issues that may have an impact on their business from the perspective of employment and migration law. Julia offers solutions for protecting clients’ business interests and mitigating their risks.
She has extensive experience in pre-trial settlement of labour disputes as well as in litigation.
Her main achievements
- for several years in a row Julia has been recognised as one of the leading experts in employment law in Russia by authoritative international legal guidebooks, including The Best Lawyers, PLC Which Lawyer, Chambers Europe, European Legal Experts Guide, Who’s Who Legal: CIS, and The European Legal 500 Guide;
- under Julia’s leadership, the Labour and Migration Practice of Pepeliaev Group has become one of the largest and most successful in Russia;
- Julia is Chair of the Labour Law Subcommittee of the Association of European Business;
- Julia is the author and co-author of numerous articles on employment, migration, personal data, trade secret protection, and other legal issues. These have been published in such newspapers and journals as The Moscow Times, Vedomosti, Corporate UK, New Legislation and Legal Practice, General Director, Corporate Lawyer, Trudovyie Spory, Kadrovoye Delo, Kadrovik.ru, Nalogoved, Getting the Deal Through, and many others;
- Julia is a member of the experts’ board of the Trudovyie Spory magazine.
What they sayChambers Europe viewed Julia as a “serious player with terrific skills.” Clients regard Julia Borozdna as a leader, who provides “clear and reliable support” (Chambers Europe).