In this area, clients entrust us with the most serious, sophisticated matters that require an analysis of large amounts of information, an integrated approach, out-of-the-box solutions, and sometimes an intellectual breakthrough at the intersection of legal disciplines.
Our lawyers work in close cooperation with lawyers of other divisions of our firm, solving extremely complicated problems, which are often part of a unique project being implemented for the first time.
- Drafting commercial contracts, a legal assessment of draft contracts, finalising contracts in accordance with the specifics of the client’s business, representing the client during negotiations
- Performing a legal audit of contracts that companies have concluded and of standard-form contracts that they use
- Modelling contractual relations of companies within the framework of their business objectives, a legal assessment of existing contractual structures and legal solutions
- Preparing legal opinions on various types obligations, assessing whether the conditions of concluded agreements are valid, examining specific situations and risks
- Contractual projects in areas with complex regulation (energy, telecommunications, etc.)
- Drafting agreements within the framework of complex projects, such as the localisation or creation of production in Russia, the organisation of contract production, and complex infrastructure projects
- Contracts and the structuring of relations between the parties in the field of e-commerce: online sales of goods, relations with aggregators and logistics companies
- Advising clients on consumer protection legislation, manufacturers’ and sellers’ liability for product quality, technical regulation and product labelling, the promotion of goods and services
- An assessment of antitrust aspects and risks in contractual relationships