What she specialises in
Ksenia has a track record of more than 13 years of advising and litigating on behalf of clients on civil, contract and corporate law issues and specialising in matters of legal regulation in the sphere of culture and art. She qualified as an attorney in 2011.
Her key achievements
- Ksenia has represented more than 50 large industrial (both Russian and foreign) enterprises before courts of general jurisdiction, commercial courts and International Commercial Arbitration Court under the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- She has advised a number of large companies implementing investment projects including on whether they qualify for benefits and preferences in special economic zones;
- She has, on multiple occasions, participated in comprehensive due diligence and provided support in transactions with real estate;
- Ksenia has successfully represented companies in bankruptcy cases;
- She advises clients working in various areas of business on how to draft, enter into and terminate commercial contracts.