What he specialises inKonstantin has more than 10 years of experience in law, for 8 of which he has been providing legal assistance to pharmaceutical companies in Russia and the CIS. He specialises in transactions with assets in the area of pharmaceuticals, solving complex regulatory issues, including those connected with intellectual property of pharmaceutical companies, with the localisation of manufacturing in Russia, and with advertising and other methods of promoting pharmaceutical products.
Konstantin has vast experience of representing clients in negotiations, and within the framework of complaint proceedings and in litigation, including disputes with supervisory authorities.
His key achievementsAmong Konstantin’s major projects are:
- provided successful legal support for a major transaction on the market of Russia and the CIS with respect to the disposal of a portfolio of medicines, and other transactions with assets in Russia and the CIS;
- provided legal support for transfers of the production of medicines from production sites in the EU to production sites in Russia;
- was actively involved in the development of recommendations to apply legislation on advertising of OTC medicines adopted by major associations of pharmaceutical producers under the auspices of the FAS (the Russian Federal Antimonopoly Service);
- prepared legal opinions on various issues related to launching generic drugs on the market, and registering biologically active supplements and medical products;
- developed and implemented commercial and credit policies of a pharmaceutical company in Russia and the CIS.