- Interview with HR specialist
- Written test (case, assignment) sent by the HR specialist.
- Interview with an immediate superior.
3. What level of English language is necessary?
Your knowledge of English should be not less than Upper Intermediate, provided that there are no other requirements regarding language skills in the job description.
4. Should I contact an HR specialist in the firm if I have received no feedback on my CV?
You may always contact an HR specialist to clarify the status of your candidacy. Please also pay attention to the standard procedure described here in point one.