We monitor changes in the branches of the law of most importance for business.
Our goal is to inform business of current and planned changes in legal regulation and the risks arising in relation to this.
Combining the knowledge, experience and skills of our lawyers and the specialists of Pepeliaev Group's Analytical Department, we perform fully fledged legal research at the request of our clients. Based on the monitoring results we draft individual reports for our clients. The reports include information regarding current legal regulation, proposed legislative amendments and trends in court practice.
The main value of our reviews is that they focus on the interests and requirements of a particular client. They also include legal comments on the implications and legal risks of the new developments.
The reviews are drafted in Russian, but our in-house translators can produce English versions if a client requires them.
To receive individually tailored reviews, please contact Vadim Zaripov, Head of Analytical Department , by email at email@example.com or telephone +7 495 967 00 07.
Please find below free samples of Pepeliaev Group's information and analytical materials:
- "Taxes: weekly digest" is a weekly review of tax events, sent in electronic form.
- "Competition and Law: weekly digest" is a weekly review of news and events in the antitrust sector, sent out in electronic form.
- "Legal Navigator" is a review of the main regulatory acts over the last 6 months, sent in electronic form.
- Annual review of court practice regarding various branches of law and industries, published in collected form (for example: Rules for business - 2011: Case lessons: Collection / Edited by Sergey G. Pepeliaev, Moscow Alpina Publishers, 2011 406 pages)
- Bulletins: Intellectual, and Administrative
- Digest "Telecommunications media, IT"
Our law firm is the founder of two mass media publications available nationwide:
- "Nalogoved" is a journal for tax professionals, published on a monthly basis since 2004 jointly with publishing house "STATUS-QUO 97". "Nalogoved" is included in the List of journals regarded as academic publications by the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles (referred to in Russian by the acronym VAK). (add a link to the "Nalogoved" web-site)
- "Competition and Law" is the first and still the only specialised printed journal for all who are interested in competition matters. The journal is published once every two months since October 2010 jointly with "Statut" legal publishing house. (add a link to "Competition and Law" web-site)
To subscribe to our regular bulletins or to ask any questions, please contact Olesya Yagovdik, Junior Marketing Specialist, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.