Escrow agent services
The approach is relevant when contracting parties want an independent third party to keep a deferred payment or other property until the conditions occur that the parties have agreed upon. At that point, the independent arbiter transfers the assets or part of the payment to the relevant party.
Escrow agents are traditionally used in global practice in the context of:
- real estate transactions;
- transactions in securities (shares, bonds, etc.);
- transactions involving goods (supply, exchange, etc.)
- when services are provided and work is performed (services, contractor’s services, etc.)
Pepeliaev Group is pleased to offer to its clients services involving:
- drafting escrow agreements and providing legal support when they are concluded;
- providing legal support during negotiations and devising the approach when contracting parties use an escrow mechanism;
- escrow agent services.
Pepeliaev Group's advantages:
- we are flexible and responsive in decision-making and the use of escrow mechanisms, at the same time complying fully with current legislation;
- we can handle legal matters relating to an escrow agreement ourselves, without any need to outsource;
- our pricing policy is flexible and takes account of the specific nature of the transaction;
- we are a known quantity, with our solid reputation guaranteeing our clients integrity, impartiality and commitment to discharging our obligations properly.