What he specialises inSergey has over 20 years of experience in advising on corporate law and M&A, business restructuring and reorganizing. As a head of St. Petersburg office he supervises major M&A deals, real estate transactions, and provides advice and support industrial and infrastructure projects.
He has a proven and impressive track record of successfully resolving complex issues for clients, including handling governmental relations at all levels.
His main achievementsSergey’s professional experience includes providing support in more than 200 complex projects representing the largest foreign and domestic investors:
- full-scale legal support to the world leader in car manufacturing during construction of the first and second stages of a car plant in St Petersburg, including negotiations with the state authorities with regard to obtaining the status of a strategic investor and entering into an investment contract;
- assisting a leading international container carrier during construction of a terminal complex in Kaliningrad Region;
- advising a large Korean conglomerate in connection with the planned construction of a sea port in the Far East;
- assisting a major European developer with acquisition, construction and further operation of a luxury hotels chain in several regions of Russia;
- full-scale legal assistance to a Scandinavian telecommunication company when it was entering the Russia market, and legal support to the client during subsequent business operations.